Wow another award? This is crazy but awesome! Which brings me to the award, which is funny enough called the ‘Epically Awesome award of Epic Awesomeness’…A huge thank you to Kim over at Tranquil Dreams who has a very interesting blog, so please do check out her posts! And another Nomination from Natasha over at Films and Things who is an amazing, natural blogger with fantastic posts!
First things first, a BIG thanks to both great bloggers and if you haven’t already, then do check out some of their posts, maybe even give them a follow? 🙂
Of course, getting an award means rules:
1. Tell 10 epic and/or awesome facts about yourself.
2. Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think are awesome and/or epic – or both.
Last time for my Dragon’s Loyalty Award I had to state 7 facts about myself (which was hard enough), now the thought of doing it all over again but new ones, is terrifying. But here goes nothing…
- I used to be a classical, Indian dancer where I participated in several shows and competitions, bringing home a few trophies…but it started to fade away around the age of 11ish.
- The shooting of the BIG Bollywood feature film ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 2‘ (Don’t worry its quite difficult to pronounce) was shooting right near my house a few months ago. I actually went on set and met the Producer and the actors!
- One of my favourite songs is Bon Jovi – Living on a Prayer
- I’ve watched the whole season of Ugly Betty.
- I was never really good at Sport, but enjoyed it.
- I’m creating a short film for Leicestershire’s and Rutlands Loros Hospice, gaining awareness on their Palliative Care.
- I like the name ‘Journey’
- I saw the ISS (International Space Station) the other day
- I can play the guitar…but at a beginners level only!
- Wrigley’s Big Red gum is my favourite, shame they don’t sell it here.
Okay so that was my ten somewhat interesting facts. Now for my 10 nominees.
- The IPC
- Mikes Films Talks
- Films and Things (I’m not sure whether it’s cheating, but I’m nominating you again) 🙂
- Katie-Marie Lynch
- Nirav Says
- Mr Rumsey’s Film Related Musings
- Film Hipster
- 5 word Movie Reviews
- Paragraph Film Reviews
So thats all from me…Please visit these awesome bloggers who have some epic posts and be sure to give them a follow!