So I’m just getting used to all these blog awards and here comes a new interactive exercise, getting ‘tagged’. I just want to say a HUGE thanks to Natasha Harmer over at Films and Things, who by the way has awesome posts and a very interesting blog. I also want to say that when ever I see a post which I’m tagged in (Pun-intended) I feel appreciated that people actually like my blog, So I’m very grateful that Natasha has continued to involve me in these bloggy moments! THANKS!
RULES: I have to first simply answer 11 questions posed to me, then nominate another 11 blogs with 11 questions of my own. Interesting…
- If you could be any animal, alive or extinct, what would you be and why?
I would definitely be a monkey because they are one of my favourite animals and are just so adorable. Even though I have had some bad experience with one (which I’m not going to go into and Natasha you already know what happened), they’re still so fun and caring – well the ones I’ve seen in Films anyway.
- What is one of the funniest things you said/did as a child?
Lol one being that when guests arrived I used to drag their hand and say “sit down, sit down” on the sofa and then offer them the baby food I was eating!
- If you won a million pounds on the lottery, what would you do with it?
Wow there’s a lot on my list. But first of all I would definitely open up a charity for the poor children in poverty in Third World Countries and try open up a campaign to rid cheap labour. I would of course give most of it to my family, though we would probably share it! Buy all the latest camera kit, a chartered plane, tons of Converse and omg I could go on forever…………
- Describe your personality in three words…
Kind. Helpful. Generous.
- What is your dream career…if money and all other factors weren’t an issue?
My dream career is to be a Film Director and Producer. Its been that for qutie a while and I don’t think its going to change 🙂
- If your house was burning down (and let’s assume all your family and pets are safe, and no one is stuck inside) what one thing would you go in and save?
This is quite hard…. I would save my hard drive 🙂 or my ‘Memory Box’
- If you could be a superhero for a day, what super power would you choose?
The power to FLY.
- If you could move house to anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
Sorry but I have 3! One: somewhere exotic in India. Two: Living by the beach in California Three: A penthouse in Dubai.
- What is/was your favourite school/college subject?
My favourite subject both in School and College was Media Studies.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
I hope to be a successful Film Director. Simply doing what I love, making films which are known for its creativity and beauty. Hollywood would be nice!
- And finally, why DID the chicken cross the road?
Because the satnav told it to 😀
That was terrifying. Anyway now for my 11 questions….
- If you had the chance to build any invention, what would you create?
- Fire or Water? Why?
- If you had to choose any sport that you had to undertake once every week, which sport would you choose?
- Whats your favourite snack?
- Sunset or Sunrise?
- We all have imagination. What recently happened in your dream?
- If you could be the Maker of any FILM which would you choose?
- Do you believe in a second life? If so, would you want to remain yourself, be someone else or something else…Who/what?
- Sky diving or Rock climbing?
- If you would like to do one thing in the whole world, what would it be?
- Walking in to a shopping mall, you see a ‘EVERYTHING IS FREE HERE’ sign, which store do you wish it would be?
Now its time to tag 11 bloggers:
- Films and Things
- Katie-Marie Lynch
- Chapter #1
- The Animation Commendation
- Film Hipster
- The IPC
- Films and Coke
- Mr Rumsey’s Film Related Musings
- Tranquil Dreams
- Bill’s Movie Emporium
- Blank Page Beatdown
So there’s some fun 11 questions…Look forward for your answers 🙂