I was recently awarded the ‘Dragons Loyalty Award’ by Natasha Harmer which is a mixture of the Versitile Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I saw several of these blog awards floating around but never actually received one. But having received this award made my day. A HUGE thanks to Natasha, So please be sure to check out her blog ‘Films and Things’ and give her a follow you won’t regret it!
Lets get on with the rules…
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Time to present 15 of these awards to deserving bloggers. It was quite difficult, as there are a huge amount of awesome blogs out there, but these are the ones I often read upon:
- Access Bollywood
- Head In A Vice
- Rhinos Horror
- Isaacs Picture Conclusions
- Film Hipster
- Films And Things
- Katie-Marie Lynch
- Chapter 1
- Tom D’Silva
- Terry Malloy’s Pigeon Coop
- Mr Rumsey’s Film Related Musings
- Cinematic Film Blog
- Three Rows Back
- Blank Page Beatdown
- Dan The Man’s Movie Reviews
Now for the 7 interesting facts…
- My all time favourite childhood film is ‘Matilda’
- When I was a kid, I struggled to say the word ‘Coke’ (Don’t ask…I pronounced it with a ‘th’)
- I’m on IMDB 🙂 (Mega proud of that)
- I’ve watched ‘Home Alone’ uncountable times.
- My first ever short film ‘Reality’ received a nomination and over 8 official selections and screenings at various Film Festivals.
- A monkey stole my sweets when I was 6, on holiday!
- I am a huge fan of heights and ridiculously crazy theme park rides.
So thats all from me. Please go over and have look at the blogs I’ve listed, they’re all worth a read!